Need info on Pro Foreman shipping weight and number of packages (solved)

Hey Ron,

Okay, you are right:

So now I write:

“By the way, 230 V is not the “European” option, but the whole world option (except North and the middle part of Latin America and Japan.”

– Source: SomnusDe, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
Image: Mains electricity by country

I don’t see the point of mentioning this because I refered to the usual electricity in domestic areas, which is split-phase electricity in the U.S. which provides 120 V and 240 V (the latter for heaters, ovens, air conditioners, table saws, router tables, dust collection systems, and also CNC spindles.) etc., and I did not refer to three-phase electricity as found in industrial and commercial areas. The map does not intend to show such.

For exact details on both single-phase domestic and three-phase electricity, and also on the plugs used, see this list of voltage, frequencies and plugs for every country. E.g. in Europe we have three-phase electricity everywhere as domestic electricity, which provides 230 V between one hot and neutral, and 400 V between each of the three phases.

I just wanted to point on the fact that the 200-240 V class is no “European” option, but the most wide spread voltage in the world. And that the 100-127 V class is unknown outside of North America and the center part of Latin America, and Japan.

1 Like