OneFinity CNC Enclosure using dual-pane windows

I’ve been using Google Photos. There is a way to generate a link for public viewing, then I just copy/paste that into the text box. The result is an embedded image.

Thanks for the help with the pics guys. Ya so the machine is working well. 1” wider on the enclosure would have been nice. I need to do some drag link on the left side because the wires coming out of the y axis are rubbing on the wall and are a bit sloppy. I should have just enough room to put the links in. Other than that so far all good! Dust boot will be nice!

1 Like

Mew member (in waiting, lol) here. Have you thought about making extra doors on your enclosure? One which isn’t very tall but can fold down on each end so if you are working on a piece longer than 32" you can have it stick out on either end as needed? When the work will fit inside it can be closed? I’ve got plenty of time to think about what I want to do for a table/ enclosure so I’m trying to think of what I want.

As for double pane windows. Check with some local glass companies. They may have some or tempered glass that was mismeasured that is almost useless to them. You may be able to pick up something cheap that you can make work.

First off - welcome to the community!

I plan to modify the rear panel to accommodate longer material once I move and have more than a small single-car garage.

Nice idea on checking with the local glass companies! I’ve also heard about folks checking with local cabinet shops to inquire about remnants of good quality wood.