Onefinity CNC Firmware 1.2.1 (2/8/23) (X-35/X-50 machines w/ Buildbotics Controller) (Outdated)

I have looked all over for problems after upgrade to 1.2.1 (Journeyman X-50) (2 days). I reflashed my SD card as stated on upgrade page, then got a failure code said that I needed to reformat disk. I waited for a long time. I did everything by the book, printed it out to be sure. Could not get x-50 journeyman to start back up at all. NOTHING. Tried to format and reflash SD again, Nothing. Went and Bought new SD, installed 1.2.1 and now maching at least starts up. Joystick plus sign on left side does not work,(bought with Onefinity) but all other buttons on joystick work and Wi-Fi seems screwed up shows it is connected but can not get to my files. I use laptop connected to onefinity controller (wi-fi) which is connected to router with eithernet cable. All use to work with 1.1.1 Can I reflash card with 1.0.9 and get back to haldway normal? I will post this under the other upgrad problem page since it seems to fit both places.