Pwncnc latest atc/mtc spindle teaser

YouTube video

2 Likes

I hope it doesn’t require replacing the current PWN spindle…

That probably impossible to keep the spindle. Like going from a f150 to a silverado impossible

im just glad i waited on buying a spindle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Craig,

only if you already have a spindle with ISO 7388 (1, 2) or DIN 69893 HSK (1, 2) taper holder. A spindle with fixed ER collet does not offer automatic tool changing. And you need compressed air for the taper holder

It’s also a big price difference. I first bought the non-ATC with ER-20 collet because I could not afford the ATC one.

1 Like

lol - per your link, “price on request”.

Confirmed my expectations - thanks. Masso first, anyway.

1 Like

Just an FYI for technical support… While PWNCNC deigned this product to be used with the Onefinity Elite Series, it is not an official Onefinity CNC product. If you’re interested in this product, we encourage you to continue this discussion on the PwnCNC Users Group as they will be the sole provider of support for their ATC add-on. Any ATC (or other products) that are not made by Onefinity will not be supported by Onefinity and could possibly void your warranty. If you purchase a spindle or ATC that is not Onefinity branded and have issues, Onefinity will not be able to offer any technical assistance.

3 Likes