RELEASE V1: Remote control panel V1 for the Onefinity

Anyone who has put together the Satoer control panel have pictures/diagrams of how they managed the wiring between dust collection and router to and from the relays?
I am thinking of using a single gang outlet box with each outlet wired separately to control each tool. That way the tools can simply be plugged in and controlled via the panel.
Just looking for good ideas from people who have already conquered that and willing to share.

Thanks

Hi Sean,

The relay is nothing more than just an (electrical activated) switch. Do you have V3 or the latest V4 PCB? V3 uses tabs on the relays, V4 uses screw terminals. (Still haven’t updated the site for the latest V4 version).

See “High voltage diagram”:

You could switch a outlet box (That’s a power strip right?) and plug the dust collector in that. Just don’t power the router with the same outlet box that is been switched with the dust collector relay. The dust collector has a start delay to prevent surge spikes (If the router and dust collector is activated at the same time). And you would also loose the “Arm router” Safety feature.

I have the V3. Yes the outlet box I am referencing is basically a power strip but each outlet plug would be isolated for each specific function (Dust collector/router). I have a pretty good idea of how to go about this but there is always someone smarter out there and I was hoping to tap into a bit more detail on how others may have accomplished this.
Thank you for your quick response. By the way, how much would you charge for latest V4 PCB? I would like the screw terminals instead of the blade type.

Sean

I’m not selling them separately at the moment. I have all the parts for complete kits balanced, unless a user breaks it somehow and really need a replacement of course.
I also wouldn’t advise buying a new PCB for just the screw terminals. Just use crimp these spade connectors on the wires (Use the isolated versions):
afbeelding

In the later kits I included them, maybe they are already in your kit? Way cheap and you probably have to do it only once anyway.

1 Like

I did get those with my kit, thanks.

1 Like