Remaining Cyberweek Announcements

We are off to a good start in my opinion with the Day 1 and Day 2 products. What does everyone think will be coming in the remaining days? Any idea if we are expecting 5 days or 7 days of announcements, I believe the teaser email said a full week?

My guesses in no particular order:

1. Tool Setter (Elite)
  2. Rotary (Elite)
  3. MPG Pendant (Elite)

Less likely but you never know:
4. Spindle kit

2 Likes

I’d bet on one of the announcements being a heavier duty drag chain for the elite series, since the one that comes with it is too flimsy to handle spindle power cables or water lines.

A tool setter or rotary seem fairly likely. At the same time, I’m in close to $2k on non-Onefinity rotaries and toolsetters, so it’d be a bit disappointing for plug and play versions to come out before I get around to finally setting up my Foreman!

I doubt they’ll release their own pendant for the elite series, since Masso makes the controller and already has a pendant for it.

Really wish they’d just announce all upcoming products on the same day, rather than dragging it out over a week…

1 Like

As someone who has no desire to own an elite machine it would be nice to have something to be excited about running the older controller. I know it’s the new shiny toy though so I’m not holding my breath. Even a discount on shipping or something would be amazing. I’d love a few dollar break on a QCW with the fixed legs. The USD to CAD conversion is always crushing when ordering things.

The new stuff is cool though, even if not applicable to me.

4 Likes

Yea its basically feels like only the Elite will get an updates or upgrades so we are SOL but we will see!