Screen squished

Anyone have this issue or know how to solve? My 7” screen image is squished.

The only setting I could find, changing aspect from wide to auto, makes it not squished, but makes the tiny screen even smaller!

I don’t have an answer buy mine did the same as yours all of a sudden. The only difference is I am using a PC monitor. It fills the screen from left to right but leaves a considerable amount of black screen above and below. I connected a PC to the monitor and it works normally. Connect back to the OF controller and it is squished from top and bottom.

Now that you mention it, I did the same thing. The 7” screen wasn’t turning on (ended up being loose power connector), so I plugged another monitor in to the Onefinity controller to test. I guess that goofs up the video output on the controller.

Any idea on how to reset it?

I noticed the same thing on my 7” monitor. It went back to normal after rebooting the controller. It only happened one time and hasn’t happened since. It sounds like your problem is a little different.

A reboot and having the screen powered on first before turning on the controller should solve it.

1 Like

Thanks, that combination fixed it.

1 Like