Shapeoko Sweepy Dust Boot

Has anyone tried using the Carbide 3D Shapeoko Sweepy Dust Boot on a Makita router in a 1F Journeyman Pro or similar? Curious

While I haven’t tried it myself, I did look into it. From my research it works, however you may need to sand down a small portion of it to make sure it doesn’t hit the z-axis mounting plates at certain higher z heights.

Thanks, I’m reading people are not to happy with the standard dust boot for the 1F. People seam to like the Sweepy.

I use the Sweepy 2.0. Yes you do have to shave the backend a bit but once done, it works great. I also have the suck it and I do actually prefer that over the sweepy. I only got the sweepy due to consistently breaking the bottom “shoe.”

1 Like

Hey Scott,

there are a few dust boots that some people like better than Onefinity’s stock dust boots (the Onefinity Suckit Dust Boot and the PwnCNC v8 (exclusively available as part of the Onefinity Infinite Dust Collection Kit (Includes Suck It Pro and PwnCNC v8 dust boot kits))), that are listed and linked in the post:

1 Like