Shipping dates . .

Got my shipping notification today for the brake and tool setter.

1 Like

By the end of next week, every brake that was ordered by itself should be shipped.

if you ordered both together, since youā€™ve only paid one shipping cost, it will ship with the tool setter, which is a tiny bit delayed to one part being delayed.

3 Likes

Me too. Should be here Mondayā€¦

FOLLOW UP!

I received my EAZY-Z and ELITE Z-20 BRAKE today. The order (#43671) was placed the day they went on sale. Thatā€™s six weeks and four days from order.

Thank you Onefinity!

1 Like

Almost 8 weeks now for me and my order status is still ā€œAwaiting Shippingā€. Ordered December 4th.

Itā€™s a good thing Iā€™m still waiting for my PWNCNC ATC.

It doesnā€™t take more then 15 minutes to change out from what I have read.

I took off my spindle but in hindsight with a tad bit of planning I really didnā€™t need to. Both were two of the easiest upgrades I have doneā€¦

Ahhhh shipping ā€¦ one final exorbitant cost. I bought three $29 parts weighing a whooping 6 ounce each, 1.5 total pounds including the box, so USPS will round it up to two pounds. Guess what I was charged for shipping ā€¦ yup $47.00!

The problem with 1F and the shipping times is they act like a kickstarter company still even though they are way beyond that stage. When you pay for your stuff up front, there is not a lot of incentive to ship right away as opposed to when you only get to invoice once shipment has been made, just saying.

I have also noticed that if I seem to be waiting a long time for a part to ship that was in stock when I ordered it, if I send an email asking when it will ship, it miraculously ships that day or the next, squeaky wheel maybe?

All that being said, 1F is an amazing company with a great product and in my opinion great support.
pat

2 Likes

I asked for an update last friday, crickets.

Its now week 12 or 13 (nov3rd) but noticed Elite machines ordered after my upgrade kit was orderedā€¦ have been delivered to people, its the only reason i emailed at this point just to get a estimated date.

Something very odd is up on its not looking good for 1F. May be my last purchase at this point and its super sad because people like Stone and Morgan had my hopes high for this company and im sad for itšŸ˜”

Hey Guys,
Thereā€™s been a bit of a delay in the elite upgrade kits. Weā€™re waiting on 2 components that our supplier got behind on. One is motors, and the other is wires. Tracking, right now, shows that they will arrive on Early next week. If tracking holds true, we should be shipping out a bunch more later next week. The kits are ready to go, weā€™ve just been waiting on the motors and the wires.
So sorry for this delay, weā€™re working as fast as possible to get these to your door.

We also had a bad batch of tool setters and thatā€™s put us a bit behind. Weā€™re making 50 a day, and shipping them out next day. There were A LOT (understatement) of orders and weā€™re going as fast as we can!

So sorry for the delay!
2/1/24

2 Likes