Shipping updates?

Congratulations! I suspect you’ll discover, as I did, that it was well worth the wait. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

did anyone receive a shipping update recently? specifically journeyman .

Nope. Also waiting on shipping update for my Journeyman.

Just received shipping notice for Woodworker X-50. Ordered 5/9/22, order #29003.

2 Likes

Congrats! That means I should be getting one in the next week or so…ordered mine on 5/18/22 #29232

27974 Journeyman
I didn’t receive any email, DHL contacted me and I just found out the shipment is on its way!.

Can’t wait :smiley:
this is shipped to Saudi Arabia.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a little longer for a Journeyman vs a Woodworker regardless of order number. Shipping times are longer and the last one posted for a JM here was #27826.

Believe me, I’d love for you to get yours soon because I’m right behind you!

:disappointed_relieved: It feels like it’s taking forever!

1 Like

I guess I’m taking the 10-12 week shipping estimate literally. I’m only 3+ weeks into the wait and trying not to get my hopes up too soon!

Just received notification that labels were created via UPS for my Journeyman.

Ordered April 19th
Order # 28311

My table is not ready, I better get busy!!

2 Likes

@Catcher77 - We ordered before you but we haven’t received a shipping notice yet (also a journeyman).

Ordered April 11th

Hopefully that means it will ship soon.

1 Like

I’m sorry my order date was April 14th.

I ordered April 4th, #27974 JM.
shipped June, 14 2022

I didn’t receive any update from onefinity, but the order already shipped!

5 Likes

oh man! great news, im 28356. ordered april 16th, anixously waiting

3 Likes

My Journeyman X-50 order date was April 11th (#28206). Got my shipping notice on June 14th. It’s scheduled to arrive today (17 June). Unfortunately I’m out of town for another week. I got a KREG workbench and have a full sheet of melamine uncut for the top. I’ll trim it to the size I want once I assemble it. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Patiently an anxiously awaiting my notice. I’m a way off. Ordered May 28, #29540.

1 Like

UPS shipping notification arrived this morning with a delivery date of June 23rd. Ordered April 15th with order #28334. Going on vacation the afternoon of the 23rd…so assembly will have to wait.

1 Like

I only live an hour an away from OneInfinity. I wonder if they would consider direct pickup. Would save shipping costs and reduce the travel time.

1 Like

Should definitely ask. Could save yourself a few bucks and buy bits with that :grinning:

2 Likes

We got our shipping notice today.
Ordered April 11 - due to arrive June 23

2 Likes