Shipping updates?

I received my shipping notice today! Should arrive 6/21.

Woodworker x50
Order date: 5/19

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

finally got my JM today!

as you can see the QCW box is damaged. that’s a 1600 USD shipping. :upside_down_face:
thankfully it’s minor scratches and dents.

assembled and homed properly.

7 Likes

This was in front of my garage door when I got home from lunch. Order number 29003, Woodworker X-50,ordered on May 9, 2022. 44 days from ordering to Washington State. Everything in good shape, got it homed with no issues. Very glad the wait is over.

5 Likes

Journeyman x-50
Order #28356 placed April 16th.
Shipping notification created on June 17th.
Expected delivery June 27th, via Canpar.

I’m in Atlantic Canada, for reference.

1 Like

Hey Matt,

Congratulation!

I just placed my order for the Journeyman 2 weeks ago.
Also in Atlantic Canada (Cape Breton). Looking forward to
getting the machine and start making chips.

Cheers,

Neil

1 Like

Hi all
Placed my order for woodworker X50 on June 3, order# 29674. No communication from OF but UPS just notified me of a label being printed for 3 packages total 145lb from “Borderworx”. Apparently Borderworx is a cross border shipper.
Hopefully this is my X50 on it’s way to California?

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Still waiting on my JM notification which I ordered 05/18. They do say that patience is a virtue :slight_smile:

I ordered mine 10 days after you. Maybe mine will ship 10 days from now!!!

Yep. Make sure you’ve got your space ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ordered mine 3 days before you! I’ll update when I hear something.

1 Like

Appreciate that. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome Neil! I’m on the east coast of Newfoundland.

Hope to see your setup and your projects once your up and running. Do you have a Facebook or IG page?

Hey Matt,

I will start a Facebook page once I get set up and running. I have a General 40-913 I-Carver that I have been using for the past few years and it is starting to get some wear on it. Small work area! Planning to utilize the Journeyman to carve designs in cabinet doors. Hope you are enjoying yours.

Cheers,

Neil

1 Like

Confirmed by OF, shipping to California today. Placed my order for woodworker X50 on June 2, order# 29674.

That feeling when you’re halfway into the estimated wait time for your JM…

6l1e60

7 Likes

Ordered my X50 woodworker on May 14, order 29137 no shipping note yet. Hopefully this means mine will be on the way soon.

Journeyman order #28356, ordered April 16th, received June 27th.

5 Likes

Why does the Journeyman take longer than the Woodworker? Just curious what component(s) cause the difference.

Patiently awaiting order #29540 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Journeyman x-50
Order #28812 placed 5/6 with scheduled delivery date of 7/1.

2 Likes