Shipping updates?

The components are longer so more distance… :P. Seriously its likely just demand. More of them so more to produce.

1 Like

I am patiently waiting as well. My order number is 28860 and ordered on May 3rd for the Journeyman. I better get to building the table. :smiley:

1 Like

Just got an email shipping my journeyman out today. Delivery estimated 7/1……now I really need to get my table built.

1 Like

If my order just went out you wont be far behind me.

Hi, Should have let you all know my Woodworker X-50 got here on June 28 and was order #28527.

Ignoring for a second how desperate I am for my Journeyman to actually go back and check this, but did the lead times just decrease by 4 weeks? It used to be 10-12 weeks.

4 Likes

Yes it did. Looks a few of the lead times got reduced. My X-50 Woodworking especially.

1 Like

So close I can smell the wood chips :grinning: I’m #29540 for a Jman. Luckily finishing my table this weekend to be ready for the stork.

1 Like

Yep, it was 10-12 weeks for my Journeyman when I ordered in February. Order to delivery duration was 1 day short of 10 weeks for me.

It was updated yesterday, so the lead times shown only apply to orders starting yesterday.

I got teased today!

I received my email for order shipped yesterday, I live within 2 hours of where it’s origin was so was expecting it today!

Just now my door bell rang, and I saw one of the glorious boxes, and the courier walking back to the truck. I threw my shoes on and noticed he was getting into the driver’s seat.
I greeted him and asked about the other two boxes. He said sorry it’s “1 of 1” and didn’t have anymore boxes. I told him the box he left says 1/3!
He gave me the option of keeping this box and at some point the other two would be delivered, or I could give him this box back and all be delivered together.

I opted for giving this box back - just encase of an error in the system saying my parcels were delivered, but 2 get lost. Either way, looks like it should (all!) Be here sometime very soon!

So close…
Order No. 28830

1 Like

Hey DocShay,

when we got our Onefinity CNC, one package was not on the way with the others either. Some were already over the pond and one came later. But in our case, they weren’t delivered until they were all back together. However, you could always see in the tracking that the shipment consisted of four individual packages and where they were. Can you see that in the tracking as well?

1 Like

The tracking page now says “held at terminal” (was “out for delivery” earlier). The email does indicate 3 packages, but doesn’t specify different conditions for each.

No worries though - I’m sure it’ll all get here soon!

Time to go Vcarve some more ideas in the mean time :joy:

1 Like

I had the same.My guess its customs and inspection. My boxes weren’t damaged but clearly one of them had been opened after shipping.

I’m in Canada, so doubt it’s customs - maybe just a mix up at the parcel place, only grabbed 1/3 boxes not realizing the order was 3. Hoping tomorow it all comes!

Which courier was it Doc?

Canpar

Mandatory minimum text to post123

canpar delivered 3/3 to me, in one drop. But I’ve read of other members getting 1/3, or 2/3 box deliveries.

It’s go time!!

6 Likes

Congrats! It’s always nice to see these in their new forever homes.

1 Like