Thanksgiving Thank You

Onefinity CNC is proud to announce our Thanksgiving Thank You promo!

From November 24 until December 31, 2022, anyone that purchases an X-50 Journeyman or X-50 Woodworker will receive the below items free of charge:

Wireless Joypad - Makes jogging and positioning your CNC a breeze:

Onefinity “Wireless” Joystick
Buy Now

XYZ Probe - Quickly and automatically Zero your CNC’s X, Y, and Z:

Onefinity 3-Axis Touch Probe
Buy Now

Suckit Dust Boot Basic - Effectively control the dust and debris that can effect your carve and machine

Onefinity Suckit Dust Boot Basic
Buy Now

Carveco Maker (CAD/CAM Software) - Create high-quality 2D and 3D products, quickly and easily. (12 month Subscription)

Carveco Maker (12 Month Subscription)
Buy Now

All combined this is a $385 savings.

Surprise! Customers that ordered November 1 and onward will have these already packed in with their Onefinity X-50 machine. Happy Holidays!

If you placed an order from November 1st for any X-50 machine and ordered any of the free products (excluding software), we will automatically be refunding you for those items! No need for you to do anything! Enjoy!

Sincerely

The Entire Onefinity Family

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, you are welcome to reach out to us either by email at info@onefinitycnc.com or give us a call at:

1-888-717-4242.

5 Likes

You got an outstanding machine that’s been working well for over 2 years!

1 Like

Not sure I can agree with this. This is a sales promo. We are buying a product. If this was a service I could maybe see the point but I am not aware of any company that would/has ran a promo and because others in the past didn’t receive the same deal start sending out free stuff to compensate them. Walmart isn’t going to send checks to all the people that bought full price tvs this year because there are black Friday specials they missed out on. They have marked all of their stuff down already as well. All that being said they are doing the ipp or whatever it’s called program and they will take 100 off of new slider and trade you for your old. Doing similar for upgraded rails too.That is a good way to support the existing customers.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it

Hi,

That’s awesome :slight_smile:

For the people like me who ordered the wired joypad, do you refund it as well and replace it with the wireless version? Don’t know if the machine is two players :slight_smile: :grinning:

What a great deal. I’ll be ordering shortly, just waiting for the Z20 Z to make it a complete package

This reply makes me sad. OneFinity does a great job at providing perks for their existing customer base. They recently provided a series of upgrade paths for those that own an X35 to upgrade to an X50, and a path for those that have a WoodWorker to upgrade to a Journeyman, at a very reasonable price (and they donate the returned parts). They also did a giveaway for members in the community a few months back. Today is “Black Friday” in the US and any business that sells anything is offering incentives to increase their sales. I hope they break all their sales records with these offerings, they are a great company with a great product and deserve success.

5 Likes

Thank you all for the insight. Will sell my 2 year old Onefinity and upgrade to to Journeyman 50. And new freebies.

In your original post which has since been deleted, you said you had already bought all of this stuff (freebies) already at full price. It would be much cheaper for you to just use the trade-in program to upgrade your rails. I’m sure the company will gladly take your feedback about the support. If you want to trade in your original z access they are offering a $100 discount from their IPP program. If you click the product link on the website there is a spot in the description with a link for that. One thing I might watch out for is whether or not your x35 has a stiffy. If it doesn’t I would be curious if you would see a little sagging from the extra weight.

1 Like

Yes sir, I get it. I knew if I posted what I did there would be controversy. So I deleted it so no one has to read my opinion. Apologies to all. Its all good. I will look at all the options and go from there.

Not trying to be ungrateful or anything but I opened my cnc ordered this month but no thanksgiving extras. :frowning: Really would have loved the probe!

I bet if you send them a message they will make it right OR they are shipping them out already to people who’s orders went out already. From what I can tell it only applies to X50 frames though. X35 users were not included.

Aaron,
Email in to info@onefinitycnc.com and we’ll get it straightened out. We’re working on the giant backlog of November orders, so give us some time to work through it.

Disappointed would be an understatement. I ordered my Journeyman, with 14w laser, QWC Frame, touch probe, wireless remote, controller, Infinite dust boot collection - $7,774.00 CAN, on Oct 23… and I literally received the unit the day of the promotion. Do you think I would have waited a week if I knew there was a special coming? I reached out to see if any discount could be considered…curt response.

2 Likes

How do you redeem the Carveco Maker subscription?

When are refunds for those items going to be processed? I ordered and paid for all of those items except the software during the bonus period. I still have not received my refund.

1 Like