Tower Light Video

If you’re thinking of installing a tower light, here’s a video that may help.

1 Like

Would be nice to show the complete operation after install? and explain what triggers each light on/off.

1 Like

I might do that. In the mean time, here’s the Masso doc that lists the controller alarms: Controller Alarms

And, in the table here, you can see the behaviors: Tower Lights

1 Like

Thanks for doing the video showing how a stack light can be applied, Adam! That is something I would suck at. :slight_smile:

I have been using a stack light as part of a project to also add an operator console for the CNC. Attached are a few pics and a PDF of the Excel wire list I created for the project if this helps anyone do the same.

I only had room to mount a stack light on a rear corner of my table so I made a height extension to raise it (mostly) above the third rail on the cross (X) axis. Parts for this were cut out of plastic on the Woodworker.

Refer to the Masso documentation for application notes and the meaning of light signals.

WIRE LIST and MACRO PROGRAMMING - ELITE WOODWORKER 24-02-23 - WIRE LIST.pdf (72.1 KB)
WIRE LIST and MACRO PROGRAMMING - ELITE WOODWORKER 24-02-23 - LABELS.pdf (23.7 KB)

1 Like