VFD Error on 110 volt 2.2 kw spindle

Having an issue with my Huanyang Inverter. Receiving and error EoAA. Spindle starts at slow rpm from MDI on Onefinity then stops and error is on VFD. Anyone else have this issue. I am struggling to find out what this error is so really cannot trouble shoot.

According to my documentation EoAA is a overload condition which might be related to the setting of PD0142 but I am not sure. I would verify you have all of your settings correct for the spindle and VFD model you have.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply I will check pd0142 tomorrow. We’re did you get your documentation? My VFD came with a small manual with only a few error codes listed.

I have a booklet that came with mine and I have collected additional information online in various forums. I collected anything I came across, not sure if it’s 100% accurate all the time.

Search for posts by @Aiph5u and vfd. He posted a number of links to manuals; he was collecting them.

I follow CNCzone, and recently remember seeing a post there re same issue - see link…

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/spindles-vfd/429569-new-huanyang-vfd-spindle-error-eoaa.html

Also, mactec54 on that forum seems to know a lot about these VFDs and CNC in general, if further help is required.

Thank you all for your help. Looks like I should not have purchased the 2.2Kv spindle sounds like there have been several issues like mine reported. I ordered a 1.5Kw today unfortunately I cannot return the 2.2 past Amazons return window. I really wanted the ability to use 1/2" shank tooling.