Will there be a larger model than Journeyman? Master series?

Given that there are three classes of workers apprentices, journeymen, and masters, @OnefinityCNC will there be larger machine options launched in the near future? Now that the x-axis has been beefed up, it would seem logical that offering a larger y-axis with more z-clearance might be the next logical step. I was considering this question before upgrading but not sure how far out it would be if that were the case as well.

Agreed - it would be nice to know what’s ‘on the drawing board’. People are spending a ton of time and money building tables and enclosures for their current machines, but may tap the brakes if they knew something larger or upgrade options is just around the corner.

I’m quite happy with my Woodworker, but having the ability to simply cut a sheet of plywood in half for 48x48 capacity would be wonderful.

The ability to cut half a sheet of plywood is exactly why I was thinking about my upgrade plans.

A 4x4 may very well be an option in the future but how long do you want to wait? Clearly the 50mm rails could replace all the 35mm rails but since it’s $850ish to just do one set you can expect it’ll cost another $1700ish to go from 48x32 to 48x48. That’s getting near the $5k range and into a different class of machine. I that’s what you really want then just wait until they release it (although it could be a year from now). Or just accept what is currently offered and possibly sell and upgrade down the road.