10” Monitor calibration

If there away to calibrate the monitor when I use the touch screen I have to touch about an inch above the actual item. Any tried use a mouse with the screen just wondering if it works.

Is the screen squished with black bars on the top and bottom?

No the screen seems fine. Just when I drag my finger to pick something the x is way below and not where I am pointing having to click above the item

Had the same problem, I had a thumb drive plugged in. I removed and it worked fine. I finally went to a wireless mouse and that seemed to fix it… go figure!

Power issue make sure monitor has its own power supply. Do not run from 1f

2 Likes

Turn on the monitor first before powering on the controller. That’s what the instructions say to do.

Thanks this help me out the power brick was slightly unplugged after pushing it all the way in everything worked.

I am having the same problem with the monitor. I have struggled with it but now that I have ordered the laser, I need the thing to work. I plugged it in to another outlet but that still did not work. Any recommendations?

I am having the same problem.

I bought a bunch of ferret rods that wrap around the cords so they don’t interfere. I think that is what they are called. That took care of the issue for me.

Hey Trisha,

That is the exact reason why Onefinity tells you to first power on the monitor, and then, only after a few seconds, the Onefinity Controller.

Also be sure that you connected all three(!) cables to the touch monitor.

:person_tipping_hand: How to connect the Touch Display is described in the Onefinity Manual on page 38 and 39.

1 Like