Acceleration and max velocity with heavier spindles/gantries

I am almost finished my ATC spindle upgrade, and am starting to dial in certain settings for the movement of the axes.
I have a different controller, PSU, and steppers on my X50 Woodworker.
My x gantry is on the heavier side with a fully loaded e chain and a 7.9kg spindle.
My question is for those that are also moving more mass on their axes, what general settings have you been happy with for Max velocity and Max acceleration? I have watched the Buildbotics video on the topic, linked by 1F support, but wanted to hear about your own real use cases.

I realize these are likely highly personalized, will vary perhaps greatly, and are different than feed rates for cutting. I am just curious what some of you have settled on.

Hi Tom.

I see no one responded to your inquiry way back in '22. An Elite Woodworker will be delivered to my home in early '24 and will be trying to optimize its performance. I have some experience setting up servo-driven machines but I’m not sure how well this translates to stepper drives. In any case I’m interested in exploring this if you still want to share notes.