Customers/Resellers in Italy

Hi everyone. I’m about to buy my first CNC, for now I’m using one of my own:
(work area of ​​approximately 800 x 500), Arduino electronics (sufficient for the use I made of them), Nema 23 motors at 4A 3Nm, 4A Stepper motor, SBR16 guides. I’m a bit undecided between the PRO and the ELITE.
I live in Italy and I would be interested to understand if any other Italian has a Onefinity or know of any dealers in Italy (but I don’t think there are any), maybe I could be the first to own one in Italy :-).
Bye thank you

1 Like

Hey StevignUlFalegnam,

I am in Germany and bought a Journeyman (X-50, non-PRO, non-Elite). Since the EU has a trade agreement with Canada called CETA, and the Onefinity manufacturer is located in Canada, be sure that their canadian address is on the label and on the Invoice. Besides DHL Express shipping of $650, I just had to pay the import VAT which was 19% in Germany. Be sure you really want a Canadian machine with such a high shipping cost since there are many excellent CNC machines produced in the EU.

There are no Onefinity dealers in Europe.

Regarding the selection of PRO (buildbotics-derived Onefinity CNC Controller) or Elite (Masso G3 Touch-based CNC controller), both can be the best choice depending on your situation. On this topic I wrote this recently:

You can also buy a PRO machine and learn how to use it and benefit from the lower price, and later buy the Elite Upgrade Kit.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi, sorry if I don’t speak English well and maybe I write some stupid stuff :sweat_smile:… thanks for the information. I’m still evaluating everything a bit. At first glance it seems a bit weak to me as a machine (the tubular structure), but it probably isn’t since they’ve sold a lot of them. The one I built is very rigid, but it is not precise in terms of mechanical and electronic parts. Have any of you done any tests to evaluate the rigidity of these machines? With the machine stopped and powered, if I pushed on the tip of the cutter, does it move relative to the work surface? Sorry for the perhaps slightly trivial questions but the investment is not a small one :sweat_smile:, but I am very attracted to it. :smiley:

Hi…I’m relocating to Barga later this year in Tuscany and opening a design shop in my converted cheesery…I did plan on buying the elite foreman pro here in the UK first but decided the time frame was not set in stone for relocating… Italy doesn’t have a onefinity re-seller I’m sure so I think the next best option would be to have it shipped to Italy about 2 weeks before I finally arrive there…love to chat with you regarding experiences and possibilities
Ralph