First Run of my Foreman Elite

Well, I finally got everything set up, spindle connected and water connected. Ready to run my first job.

I had played with moving the machine around some with no problems, but now that I’m ready to actually use it, for some reason, I get a 5 or 6 second delay on the Masso screen after I touch a button.

In addition, it says that there is no USB connected. I even put the USB inside on the controller board and it still does not see it.

I tried both my stick and the stick that came with the controller. Neither one would work.

Are you talking about you have a 5-6 second delay jogging or is it program starting.
If it’s after you hit cycle start, there’s a delay built in to allow for start up.

The delay is when I touch any of the controls. Even after I home the machine. Sometimes I have to touch a button several times before it takes, and even then there is the delay.

I submitted a Masso ticket to resolve this problem. Their response was terrific. After a couple of tests, tey determined that there is a problem and are going to send me a new screen.

The only complaint I have is that they are in Australia, which means response is limited to one e-mail per day. They send me an e-mail during their business hours which is the middle of the night for me. I send them a response to their e-mail which is the middle of the night for them. Si I send them a response today, they respond tonight. I respond tomorrow and they respond tomorrow night. Except for weekends.

1 Like