Introducing the new Onefinity ELITE Series, Powered by MASSO

Will this work on 230 Volts?

ok I am going to order the z upgrade for sure now. I am excited to see what the upgrade path is and whats next!

I believe they are using Masso’s IR sensors, and if so the stated repeatability is 10 microns. Using one on each of the Y axes (which I imagine they are) will also allow Masso to do auto squaring.

Having done this myself using other proximity sensors, the biggest challenge was deciding how I wanted to mount/trigger the homing. Any 1F upgrade will have done this for you, besides all the other Masso related components used.

4 Likes

I’m gonna take a stab. The ever asked for 48x48” cutting area.

I imagine there will be a switch on the main controller box that houses the PSUs and other components that will allow for this option.

1 Like

This is exactly correct. It’s incredibly accurate!

1 Like

Yes, the power supply has a slider to choose between 110-220v.

2 Likes

You can use the Touch Probe but cannot use the joypad.

3 Likes

Masso sells a pendant - any chances of 1F stocking these in the future?

2 Likes

will the Z-20 heavy duty Z-Slider be part of the upgrade?

The elite series comes standard with the z-20 z slider. The plan for now is that the future upgrade package will include the z-20.

Dang, I ordered my X50 journeyman two weeks too early. Bummer.

1 Like

I should have waited to order my Journeyman. What a difference 2 weeks makes.

Can you confirm the drag chains are large enough to route the watercooling hoses + spindle cable + servo cables all together
?

2 Likes

newb: Questions about Elite:

q1:
From the marketing blurb PDF : “Fixed or Rolling - Folding Stand with wobble free leveling feet (optional)”

Does that mean the Rolling Folding stand legs have received levelling feet upgrade?

q2:
If I get the PWNCNC spindle are spindle RPM’s directed from the GCODE via MASSO? Or do you have to enter them manually?

Hi, just have a question - I own a woodworker that I would like to upgrade.
If I order the new machine Monday, will Onefinity honor IPP later on?

No. If you want to go the path of the upgrade kit, DO NOT order the machine Monday! We don’t have a timeframe for when an upgrade kit will be available.
If you want an elite series asap, ordering a full, new machine is the fastest way to get one, however, you’d need to privately sell your old one.
The only way for the IPP to work, is to order the upgrade kit from the ipp program, which will not be available Monday but some time in the future (no eta as we nail down launching the new product first).

1 Like

Super! Now reeecalculating my order…
Will you be offering Masso accessories too? Specifically the MPG pendant(or Masso compatible) and relay boards? I’m assuming one relay board is in the box for the spindle/dust collector control - or maybe not. Would like to know for my Monday order. Thanks!

I’m definitely anticipating the upgrade path for my journeyman. Thankful that Onefinity is only an hour drive away.

Can the folding leg stand work with this

1 Like