Masso will not recognize USB

The problems continue. With the tester from Onefinity helping, we reset the Masso probably a dozen times, unplugged and plugged in connections a couple of times. Finally, the B motor alarm went away. I loaded three programs and ran them successfully.

Today, I plug in the USB and the Masso will not recognize it. This is the USB that came with the controller. The USB works fine in my laptop. I also have multiple computers in the house, the USB works in all of them. I have a couple of other USB drives so I tried them in all of the computers in the house. They all work fine. Go out to the shop plug in USB to Masso, NO LUCK, does not recognize any of the USBs.

Since I’m using the USB that came with controller and have used for multiple runs I know that is not a formatting issue. Also, I reformatted another USB and tried it no luck. BTW, when I ran the three programs above at first the Masso would not recognize the USB drive. Checked to see if was fully seated, it was. I then wiggle it and the Masso finally found it. But today nothing works.

Did you open up the Masso unit and check the USB port/wiring? Another idea would be to put the usb stick into one of the other 3 ports to see what happens. The masso Touch G3 has four USB ports. Three inside and one routed out

Did not know about the other USB ports. I will them a try.

Thanks Woodpecker. I went inside and pluged in directly to the port that connects to the outside USB. It worked. So, replugged all the connections. It is working now.

1 Like

Forum thread faq is already here about this: