New 1.3.0 version

has anyone had issues with their machine after uploading the new version 1.3.0?
my machine now has issues with the touch screen. It takes 2 or 3 times to select a g-code to load it.
my cuts are now off by a minimum of 2/10 of an inch. Example, i cut a .375 groove and the actual cut is just .350 now. I have never had this issue before and I am worried the issue with my touch bad is going to get worse.

i am having similar problems .I use the probe to zero z axis , then when i run a file it runs a z axis zero again the problem is the values showing in the offset table are different by .46 mm this ends up cutting into my spoil board

Sounds like I’ll be staying on 1.09 until they work out the kinks.

solved the problem , the Gcode script located in settings to set the Z axis that is run just before the job file(On Tool Change) had a different offset value compared to the probe block height once i change it to match the tool block height value my problem was solved

3 Likes

i think i am going to try to load the 1.09 back in my machine as well. i cant get this resolved either.

I’ve been having some issues since the update as well. Mostly having to do with losing the ability to home, set zero, or jog the machine after I hit the “return to X Y origin button” and during other operations. Those buttons become greyed out and hitting stop once or multiple times doesn’t fix the issue. I have to reset my machine then find my zeros again.

I’m wondering if I should seek support on the forum here or if reaching our to Onefinity directly is the best route?

I would reach out to onefinity. They are trying to help me through my issue.

1 Like

I’m having issues as well. The z axis probe function stalls, locks up etc. Restart will not solve, only a full shutdown and power off. Gotta get zeros set prior in order to recover them when powered up again. Thought this was supposed to be fixed in 1.3. Ugh.

1 Like

Were you able to fix this?

Seems to have stabilized with a reload of the latest version.