Question for the Experts Why Error Message

I have a 1F X50 Journeyman.
I wanted to add some dowel pin holes to my spoil board to use as locators.
I keep getting this error and I just dont see where it is.
I am drilling some holes but the error is always the Y axis.
I am working in imperial.
410mm is only a little over 16".
I dont see it can you experts know what the issue is?
I am using Firmware 1.2

Thank You

Hey Wayne,

seems you have an Y maximum soft limit set to 410 mm. On Journeyman, it should be 816 mm (MOTORS → Motor 1 → Limits → max-soft-limit).

Maybe you should reset the machine’s configuration to the correct default (ADMIN → Configuration). But in case you entered custom values, make note of these and make a configuration backup since you loose them when resetting to defaults.

Hey Wayne,

Did the following test. using V Carve Pro 11.5. set sheet size as 32 H x 48 W and .75 thick.
Place one (1) hole at 16 inches in Y and 24 inches in X. Take to machine to see if it would cut it. Than get error message 2.

What could this be?

It seems that on your Onefinity Controller you have an Y maximum soft limit set to 410 mm. THIS IS WRONG. On Journeyman, it should be 816 mm (MOTORS → Motor 1 → Limits → max-soft-limit).

Maybe you should reset the machine’s configuration to the correct default (ADMIN → Configuration). But in case you entered custom values, make note of these and make a configuration backup since you loose them when resetting to defaults.

1 Like

Aiph5u,

See the experts know. I forgot that when I had to fix the 1.1.1 firmware and install 1.2 to get it back running I forgot to reconfigure.

Thank You Sir

2 Likes