Shipping Question

I noticed that the shipping schedule has not been updated for a few weeks, it says they currently are testing packing the week of June 6. Are they that far behind or has they just not updated the website?

1 Like

COVID sickness in their shipping department.

I am still awaiting shipment of my machine which originally had a shipping date of 23 May but as Michael mentioned the have had a COVID sickness in their shipping dept.

Covid. Oh dear.

I’m also waiting for a May 23rd. But I’m good to wait longer if needs be. I’d prefer for them to get well soon and process in a usual high-quality manner than potentially rush/cut corners or not give themselves time to recover properly.

3 Likes

Hey Andy, The OF site says May 23 orders have been shipped and they are shipping May 30 orders. Is that incorrect. If you have not gotten yours, then they are backed up even further than the site says.

There must be quite a backup. Not a peep on my order.

Just got a message from DHL to say mine had been picked up. :slight_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I just got a message from DHL saying mine will be delivered Tuesday 29th. Was due May 23rd if that helps others.

If you don’t mind me asking, what was your order number?

Not at all: 14090.

Plus a few rambling words to meet the character quota😄

Mine was 14002 … shipping to Australia though.