Shipping updates?

Hey Charlie,
I am order 12871 and I still haven’t heard anything yet.
The machine is supposed to be delivered this week.
@OnefinityCNC, can this be confirmed?
Thanks

I’m order #12740. It was supposed to ship last week (March 28) and I still haven’t heard anything. They were supposed to ship my accessories with it, but they were delivered last week by themselves.

I’m order #12681, no word yet here either. I would appreciate an update.

I contacted Onefinity and they said they are running about a week behind the schedule on the web site.

3 Likes

I just received my email from Onefinity… (everything including the larger 10" screen is coming except the touch probe. It is the one item delayed.)

4 Likes

Hi I am order #12890 does anyone know what they are shipping now? I like how they keep track on the website…

I’m 12740 and it hasn’t shipped yet. It was scheduled for the week of March 28th.

Thanks I guess they are 2 weeks behind then

I received the email Friday. Everything including the larger screen and the touch probe:

Kevin,

I’m 12737, was also due out the wk of 28 Mar. I haven’t received an email from OF yet, but I did get a UPS notification that the labels had been created. Mine shows it will arrive on Firday, 16 Apr. We’ll see if it shows this week…

1 Like

Haha, so they’re currently on order 12738, 12739, or 12740. Thanks for the update.

I just got notification from UPS labels are printed today - says it’s going to be delivered tomorrow but I reckon that’s going to be changing soon - Order 12754

I got three separate UPS “shipping label created” notices for three 45lb packages on 4/8 with an estimated 4/9 delivery date. Shipping details show it’s from a company called Borderworks located in Sanborn, NY. That was 4 days ago and none of them has been picked up by UPS yet…? Order #12691 headed to upstate NY (soon I hope) Has anyone else had “Borderworks” being involved with thier Onefinity delivery?

12789 and heard nothing yet

I’ve seen Borderworks mentioned a few times on the forum. I believe they are the US side logistics for Onefinity.

Order #12612 was updated to “in transit” yesterday! Supposed to be here Wednesday, I’ll let you know!

Delivery dates correct Looks like shipping takes at least a week.

Hey Steve have you heard anything yet?

12754 delivered yesterday, haven’t unboxed it yet

Order 12871.
Received my shipping email. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday, April 20th.
:slight_smile:

1 Like