Shipping updates?

Yes, getting it this week.

Shipping email came this evening but had wrong address on it hopefully they can get it fixed before it gets picked up by FedEx

1 Like

You are lucky the Canadian site looks like itā€™s 3 weeks behind

I received a email that order #12890 was picked up by FedEx

Should have let you know last week, #12612 arrived on 4-14-21. Have it set up and am working on the wasteboard/t-track set up now. Good luck to all!

arg! 12878 and still no notice on shipping!

• Otter

Woohoo! Got the machine delivered today.
Installed on new table and jogged it around and all seems to be working fine.
Will be doing more setup work tomorrow after work.
Looking forward to actually carving something.

1 Like

Finally arrived!! For those interested in shipping/notification timelines, below was for order number 12737:

10 April- first UPS ship notification
17 April- first ship notification from 1F
21 April- arrived in SD

Your results may very. I should have taken the day off workā€¦I keep watching the clock :grimacing:

Anyone in this range recieved thier shipping notification as yet? 13176 to 13300

Iā€™m around 12930 and nothing yet so I think you are not super close yet, sorry.

1 Like

Any update for the Canada site? The Canadian website shipping dates havenā€™t been updated since March, my order is #10255 and should have shipped last week but no response.

1 Like

Becky got back to me and apparently they are processing batch ending with #10230, So likely in my hands by the end of May.

Man so over a month past estimates. Imm10281

1 Like

I have order 13619. Which should ship this week. I just got email after inquiry about shipping update, that they are about 2 weeks behind. Just fyiā€¦ this is to the US if it matters.

1 Like

I am 13712 and I was thinking 2-3 weeks behind based on what is on the website, so good t hear confirmed.

He there Iā€™m 16997, ordered 01 May. Iā€™m just assuming by previous experiences of other people I should expect it around August.
How often do they update shipping info on the websiteā€¦
Thanks

1 Like

Hey Petarā€¦ I just updated it. We update it once a week. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let me know. Talk soonā€¦

1 Like

Will the Canadian order status page be updated soon?

1 Like

Hey Cameronā€¦ I just updated the Canadian one. Talk soonā€¦

Thanks for the update just made my wait weeks less lol.

1 Like