Shipping updates?

Looks like my slot of April 25th was changed to shipping! How long did it take to receive your tracking information after the status changed on the order status page?

1 Like

Iā€™m interested as well. My order is in
testing and packing (May 2 week)

Im hoping my Onefinity ships this week but the Canadian order page is rarely updated.

Iā€™m 13326 (status changed to shipping a day or two ago) but no email yet. Figured I would be near the front as this batch starts at 13301.

Will keep you guys posted!

2 Likes

Thanks for update Carter. Iā€™m #13619. So not too much longer wait.

Good news! Got an email 5/18 saying that tracking numbers had been provided. Looks like everything is going to be delivered later today 5/20!

Really exciting news! I live in Maryland for those curious.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Enjoy your new toy. Onefinity website updated shipping table showing #13471 - 13650 as shipping. Hoping itā€™s another week away for me.

I will have my cnc delivered tommorow and my order number was 13355.

Iā€™m 17309 if that makes anyone else feel better about their number :sob:

2 Likes

My number is 14344 so hopefully not to long now then I can start playing I mean working :joy:

I am #13712 and no shipping info yet. Hoping for delivery sometime next week, but we will see.

Im 13643 which is showing as ā€˜shippingā€™, i asked if it was too late to upgrade to the 10.8 inch screen an was advised that i could, hence its never too late as they say, but also means its clearly not shipped yet, so no doubt at least another week to go, but from from what i read im sure it will be worth the long wait :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Nick,

Im #13619 and havenā€™t got shipping notice yet either. Anxiously waiting.

Hi Rockytoptim, i would assume ours would ship at the same time, if i get any updates ill let you knowā€¦

#13614 still havenā€™t received any shipping notice too. I suppose will receive next week, so exactly one month behind schedule.

#13712 Received a notice from UPS that shipping labels have been created this morning. I am almost certain the estimated 6/2 delivery date will not hold, as that is usually based on being printed and shipped that day, but I am overly excited to know that I am soon to be in possession of my machine for this summer.

They have also updated the Order info pageā€¦

1 Like

#13619 I slso just got mine shipping notification as well. It shows delivery tomorrow but we will see. Iā€™m in Michigan.

Juste received an email: fedex shipments are schedules to be sent on 5/31/2021. (I am in canada)

I got a tracking number from DHL last night, it also states they never ask for payment via email etc, anyone know how the request for payment is usually made and roughly how long after the shipping confirmationā€¦
Many thanks

Is your machine still going to be delivered today?