Warning, Don't Buy from PwnCNC - (Addressed by PwnCNC)

Hey Craig,

In this post, I describe that Hitachi and Omron VFDs offer a “ModBus Override” option which is a solution for the problem that usually on a VFD, you either program it to have RUN/STOP and SPEED to be controlled manually on its front panel keys, OR by the CNC Controller via ModBus communication, which leads to the situation that when you press “pause” on the Onefinity CNC Controller to pause the g-code program execution and the VFD is set to “ModBus”, you cannot stop the spindle (since the Onefinity Controller does not take care of offering this). With the Hitachi and Omron’s “ModBus Override” function, which is a solution to the spindle to pause problem, and which is a function that is not available on cheap chinese VFDs, you can switch to a “forced operator” or “forced terminal” mode and control RUN/STOP and SPEED while you still have the VFD set to ModBus Control, which means, you can stop the spindle during a pause of your g-code program.

Now you report you can do this (RUN/STOP spindle manually despite VFD is set to Modbus) with Daniel’s @PwnCNC DELIXI EM61 VFD too? I just read through the DELIXI CDI-EM60 Series VFD manual twice but could not find a function that allows “ModBus override” like on the Hitachi or the Omron. Have I overlooked it?