What features would you like to see in 2024?

• Expand upgrade program to include FOREMAN size
  • Expand upgrade program to include Elite Woodworker to Elite Journeyman X Rail
  • Enable the EaZy Z Tool Setter on non-elite machines (buildbotics)
  • Something not listed above (and i’ve put it in the comments to be added)
0 voters
1 Like

Supported rotary axis.

19 Likes

My Elite Foreman is arriving soon, so I voted “other”. And I’m +1 for rotary.

6 Likes

If choice number one was for a y-rail upgrade to make my current Journey Pro (AKA X-50, 48"x32") into a Foreman Pro (48"x48") using my original controller, motors and view screen, place my vote there!

6 Likes

Expand your newly announced Auto Control box to include attaching it to the buildbotics control with the Breakout Board cable. Have the cable do a pass-through on the new box so it can be connected to other things (daisy-chain) but inside the auto control box wire in new connectors that allow plugging in things like proximity switches and the easy tool setter.

2 Likes

+1 for rotary on the Pro series, please.

4 Likes

+1 for Rotary for Elite

4 Likes

Replace the buildbotics controller with a new controller made and maintained by Buildbotics.

3 Likes

A Onefinity supported alternative to the Makita router. Something more in line with the capabilities of the machine. Or plug and play spindle package at 65 mm and the 80 mm mount sizes.

6 Likes

Buildbotics is unable to produce the number of units that we demand (they’re a small two man team), so this feature will never happen.

1 Like

Journeyman to Foreman here Please! @OnefinityCNC I can also Bata if you ever switch up who gets to test kits. I’m just a hardware guy and not a new age influencer LOL. I could do it with my elite upgrade kit all at once.

1 Like

Rotary for Elite machine

4 Likes

Just my 2 cents but maybe Buildbotics should consider expanding to meet the demands of their clients :slight_smile: because it sure would be new to have new features released on a more regular basis for the controller.

2 Likes

We’d love nothing more :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Rotary for Elite …….

3 Likes

+1 for Rotary for Elite

3 Likes

Another vote for the rotary axis.

4 Likes

Pendent control for the Buildbotics controller corded or cordless very similar to the Masso one
Spindle and tool changer.
Both would lift the machine to a higher level

D

1 Like

For over a year now there has been a note that the 80mm upgrade mount for the z20 is on the other listing but no such listing exists. I’d like to see this mount upgrade piece for people who own the 65mm z20 and want to step up to the 80mm. Thanks!

3 Likes