X-50 UI and Controller issues

I included the Bug Report Log in the original post, please reference that, if you can tell me how to open it, I am happy to tell you what the errors are… the ones that flash on the screen on shut down are there for less than 3 seconds

They are back… it renders the ‘3D Tool path’ just fine unless its too big in which case it tells me DATA Unavailable:

I cant reproduce the errors, at best I can only tell you the facts of what I am dealing with and when they started, and share images and bug reports (that I cant access) here and that most of this is random

I might go all day never have an issue with any of it… come in the next day and the machine is a completely different machine

as for zeroing, I set the zero with the laser by getting my focal point at the corner of the piece, space it with the supplied spacer from Jtech, setting the Offset on the machines X, Y and Z, my my origin point in Vcarve at 0,0…

My tool path for cross hatching and outlines is all one tool path… theres no need to reset the the zero… Vcarve allows for both to be made simultaneously

as for Vcarving… its in the process of making the Vcarve that it goes errant… theres no tooling change, no different tool path… lets say its starting to make the letter O… it will go in make the first pass or two, then set over to the right about .020 to .040 thou for no reason and continue on its way completing the rest of the letter

I have already checked all of the wiring, the cables and thier routing, I have been through the trouble shooting supplied here by Tech Support:

and told to run this as a test file:

which seems odd as thats an awfully small test piece 5"x5" on a machine that travels 32x32, and even odder is the fact it cuts through the outside circle before ever making the internal cuts, but fortunately I used a thicker piece of material and everything stayed in place and didn’t break a bit or damage anything else.

BTW… in the future when supply a test file, and a bit to use, the feed and speed should be included as well… for this one here 1/8" end mill, 100hz/6000rpm seemed to be ideal for the feed speed that was programed into the test file which not having the software that was used to create it, I couldnt open and get the info from… I believe the machine reported 80ipm

and theres the test cut done, three were no issues

Tomorrow I have a large production run planned, Ill be sure to give the connections and wires a going over again, after I clean and lubricate the machine, and warm up the spindle… Ill report back and let you know how it goes

Thank you again very much for taking the time to assist me with this, I really appreciate it, especially over the holiday. I am sure together we can get this sorted out.

Have a good night, Robert