X axis won’t move or home

Has anyone seen this we’re the x axis won’t move or home and it try’s to but it just makes a noise I can turn it by hand though

Mike,

You may want to up the stall parameters per the setup guide. I usually have to “Cancel” the home operation and manually jog my Y axis forward and back to get it moving first before homing or it will home Z and X and just stall and home the Y in place. After the short jog to get it moving it will home just fine. I probably just up the stall voltage or current a smidge.

-Kyle

1 Like

Mike, mine wouldn’t move either, I just posted what my issue was. I don’t think it same issue you having though. Email support, they answered me very quickly. Are you turning it by hand while powered up? I noticed it is hard to turn when powered, but turns easily when wire cable unplugged from it. No power.

Hey BGILL I’m having the same problem, how did onefinity fix your issue with your x axis
Thank you

I just had that issue. I was recommended too 1st make sure your machine isn’ta parallelogram. Then to turn off the machine and manually pull the X axis to it’s correct location and once you reboot it will start going correctly.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

I’ve had the problem recently with a Journeyman upgrade, the following support article/video fixed the problem i.e. make sure the set screw is on the flat surface of the coupler.

If you’re still having problem, email Onefinity support. The few times I’ve contacted them they have always been quick to respond.

2 Likes