Display flickering

Hello everyone
My display monitor just started doing this flickering thing I know it’s not the wire. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Would be nice to know what machine you are talking about?

1 Like

Is the caused when the router us running? Assuming your using the makita router.
I have the newer woodworker pro but am not able to use several different circuits to run the machine.
I purchased a tripplite power strip with two banks of four outlets. Each bank if emi/ efi isolated. I plugged my computer monitor machine computer and machine monitor into one bank and the router head into the other. I’ve been running this way for a couple of months with no issues.
Hope this helps

Hey Terry,

ferrite cores

1 Like

Mine flickered until I replaced the hdmi cable. Turned out to be faulty.
And I also put ferrite cores on all wires to motors and screen.

1 Like

Hey Chris, hey Terry, hey Lynn, hey Woodpecker,

I can confirm that HDMI cables and sockets often have problems. Usually when things get exciting in the movie.

Original woodworker 32” x 32”
Does not do it all the time just here and there at times. Strange
Can I blow the HDMI port with air with out damaging anything inside the control box ?
Thanks

Hey Terry,

I would avoid that as I don’t think that dust is the cause and compressed air can damage components on pcbs (or blow jumpers away). But the router’s carbon brushes or VFDs (which drive a spindle) that are not enclosed in a grounded VFD control cabinet are heavy sources of EMI. Usually → ferrite cores help.