Shipping updates?

Ordered mine March 11, after seeing some of you ordering yours on March 8th I have high hopes it ships soon!

Just received mine ordered on the march 8th received April 4th super excited

1 Like

Ordered my Journeyman X-50 on March 1, been doing nothing but prepping the shop for the past month for it’s arrival.

2 Likes

It will be there before you know it.

1 Like

I’m a couple weeks ahead of you on the Journeyman purchase, but still ordering odds and ends every day or two. I’ve had a little Next Wave Piranha Fx for three years and never made any attempt to improve it, but there’s something about this community and their machines that has me really enthused.

3 Likes

Does anyone understand the shipping? I’ve looked through this post, some have received their orders way quicker than others.

Which model did you purchase. That is the biggest difference.

1 Like

I got the journeyman x-50.

1 Like

The official statement is that a Journeyman is a 10-12 week wait.

I also recently ordered a Journeyman and have set my expectations to be patient until the end of June. Hopefully, I’ll see it sooner. The fact that I’m even in this thread shows that I’m not as patient as I should be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think I’ll relax once I examine the interface. I’m sure it’s much easier than the days when I worked as a machinist Trainee (1980), not that I programed my own machine, but I did watch our programmer, seemed complicated.

Thanks for the reply!

Ordered my x-50 woodworker on March 17 and got my shipping notification today. My machine will deliver on Monday April 11th. Wow! I was not expecting it this soon. Nearly ready though. All I have left is a coat of varnish on the rolling stand and I should be ready for setup. I’m sure I’m not the first to say that I am extremely exicited to get started on my CNC journey with my new OneFinity. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me. Thanks in advance for your support!

2 Likes

Order # 27777 here (aka James) I ordered my 1F woodworker on 28 March. If you don’t mind me asking, what was your order #? It’s not that I’m impatient. Because I am. But I will not be home during the “due date” projected on my invoice and cell service will be very limited where I am going. I’m just trying to get a better idea of what the actual shipping times are compared to 1fs website so I can plan to have a buddy relocate the boxes in my house if need be. My wife isn’t the strongest in the bunch. Thank you in advance!!

My order number was 27447

1 Like

Ordered my journeyman February 13 no ship notification yet. :frowning: ask in early March and they estimated 1st week in May.

I ordered my journeyman on February 13th as well. Seems like a lifetime ago already.

1 Like

X50 Woodworker

Order# 27357

Ordered: March 14

Ship Notification: April 6

Arrived: April 12

3 Likes

Just received an email that my Journeyman shipped! order number 25859 was ordered on Jan. 31st.
I post this because I know that there are people that eagerly check this section of the forum to guess when theirs will ship :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I check everyday :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

I’m also waiting on a Journeyman and appreciate the updates. Thankfully, I should have two fewer days to wait than @rrconta and @hepadad :slight_smile:

1 Like

#25655 Ordered 25Jan22 received yesterday 12Apr22. I have to say I prepped and prepped and prepped and when it showed up boy was I impressed and thankful.

3 Likes