Shipping updates?

Update:After calling the sales line they were able to get it straightened out. I received my final box 2 days later after they resolved some shipping/payment problems.

2/3rds of mine is here. It appears my 3rd box is hung up with UPS as they try to sort out the problem for the 3rd box being heavier than expected. Hopefully it gets resolved and I can get my 3rd box sooner than later…

JourneyMan
Order#25688 Order Date: Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Woohoo!
Journeyman #26189 shipping notice just came through. Ordered 02/11/2022.
Ship To: Wind Ridge Wood Crafts, Valparaiso, IN 46385
Number of Packages: 3
UPS Service: UPS GROUND
Scheduled Delivery: 04/16/2022

3 Likes

@MSchienle
Thank you for your information.
My order number #26069(Ordered 02/07/2022) hasn’t been contacted yet.
I am geeting depressed.

1 Like

I got an email yesterday from UPS that labels were created for three large packages - I am assuming it is for the Journeyman I ordered February 15th because I cant place the Shipper’s name and I have no idea what else these three large packages could be.

1 Like

My UPS email shows “From: BORDERWORX” in the Shipment Details.

No doubt it’s close. Is there a support group for folks waiting for shipping notices? I bet a decent psychologist is making a small fortune running one somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. That’s the same company in my UPS email.

1 Like

I just checked on the UPS Status, and it’s still in “Label Created”. So, not delivering today, but soon.

Mine said label created for a week before it got shipped

1 Like

Wahooo! I got a little nervous with this giant hole in the X-rail box but nothing was damaged. Time to get everything set up between feeding, changing, and playing with my twin baby boys :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hey Jim,

in my posting above, I promised to make a photo of these threaded inserts that only come with Any Surface Leveling System (and unfortunately not with QCW Frame :frowning:) as soon as I can, and until now it couldn’t – but look, now the manufacturer finally managed to provide a photo of it:

You see now why I always say, if anyone ever orders a QCW Frame, be sure to order the Any Surface Leveling System as well - not for the leveling feet, but just to be able to attach the QCW to a table the simple way – by bolts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got an update from UPS saying my Journeyman will be here tomorrow.

1 Like

I just got an update from UPS. 2/3 of mine should be arriving Thursday. No date for one package. Update: all three should arrive 04/21.

1 Like

That’s great news. I am still patiently waiting but i did manage to get the dust collection and table built.

1 Like

It’s happening! Tracking info just showed up in my UPS account.

Product: Journeyman X-50
Order no: #26317
Order date: 02/15/2022
Packages: 3
Sender: BORDERWORX

2 Likes

I have received a shipping message from DHL.
Now, my Journeyman X-50 starts a long journey to Korea, 8392km from Canada.

Order no : #26069
Order date : 02/07/2022

2 Likes

My Journeyman has been delivered! All three boxes are in good shape. One is wrapped in plastic. Order 26189 on 02/11/2022.

3 Likes

Yepeeeeee! Just received my shipping notice! ordered on 2/20/22 expected delivery 4/28/22

2 Likes

Congratulations. I got my notification today too. I ordered mine on march 25th, I didn’t think it would be here for another month but they’re telling me April 28th also. Now I’m going to have to hurry and get ready for it, I thought I would have more time. I know what we’ll be doing this Thursday. Happy Days! Time to get creative. I’m off to my garage.
Good luck and yes, Yippeeeeee!

3 Likes

This is for all you guys/gals that are curious about an approximate wait time for your Journeyman X-50 unit, considering that the same manufacturing/assembly line may be used for all models/orders, or not; Best Guess at least?? :wink:

I ordered the Journeyman X-50 with a few extras with shorter expected shipping times on: Feb-24-2022
UPS emailed me an upcoming shipment notice on: Apr-26-2022

UPS is currently waiting for the packages. I’m thinking the packing/pickup of the machine is in progress.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Good Day to all!

JC

1 Like