Trusted shielded 16/3 and 16/4 suppliers?

As promised, I am offering an update to my quest for a spindle cable above. The 16’ PwnCNC spindle cable H20 with spade connectors is exactly what I needed. It fit the Huanyang 2.2kw 80 mm spindle perfectly and was the exact length I needed to run through my drag chain to the VFD.

NOTE: I also discovered that I needed to purchase a controller cable for the Masso controller on my Elite Journeyman. PwnCNC also has that cable for $29.00. Their standard controller cable for the PwnCNC spindle and VFD in their custom VFD housing has aviation connectors on both sides. I needed the following one instead: Control Cable – PwnCNC. It has the g12 6-pin connector on the side that will connect to the Masso controller and generic ferrule connectors that will wire to the VFD. Vince has posted a video on setting up the HuanYang VFD with wiring charts for both cables and the settings needed in the Masso controller. You can find this video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTqbuDU5p1g&ab_channel=Corvetteguy50. Masso also posted the wiring configuration (VFD/SPINDLE wiring schematic for Elite Masso machines) and settings for the controller cable at: Spindle Control.

I know this information is also spread across several existing threads, but if hobbyists could find it all in one place, it would really help. As usual, thanks to Aiph5u for helping me find a lot of this material.

2 Likes