Onefinity Stockists in the UK or Europe

Hey Harry,

as you can see here, you get the correct version for the country you live in.

For the Original/PRO Series, the internal Meanwell LRS-350 36 V power supply has a switch for 110/220 V that is already set from the Onefinity factory.

For the Elite Series, you get a different power supply box if you are in North America and other girly power countries than if you are in the rest of the world. The international, 230 V version has universal sockets that can take the plugs in the variety of countries outside North America, like the European plugs like CEE 7/7 or the plugs used in the UK. For power input, both versions have a C14 power inlet.

If intend to use the Makita hand trim router as milling motor (which I cannot recommend), there is a special 110 V version for North America called RT0701C with a 0.25 inch collet that still has no anti-restart function (possibly soon to come), but outside of the U.S. you get the Makita RT0702C (710 W • 6 & 8 mm collets • 230–240 V • 50–60 Hz • 3.1 A) everywhere. Note that the RT0700C (without anti-restart function) that Onefinity mentions in their offers is no more available, and was replaced by the Makita RT0702C with anti-restart function that needs the hack to work with a relay like you will want when using it on the Onefinity machine. I own a Makita RT0702C that you can see here (but I don’t intend to use it for a CNC, it’s a hand router for short, hand-held use (thus its 65 mm diameter) intended to be used as a laminate trimmer).

Note that Makita Support stated that as soon as you mount the Makita hand trim router into a CNC machine, it has lost its warranty.

Welcome to the forum!