Onefinty control panel remote (gamepad replacement with lots of extra options)

Is there a status or timing for the 13 kits previously talked about. Very excited to get one when they are available.

I expect every part early November. And half November I expect everything ready. But there are a lot of suppliers so one delayed part could set everything back a little bit. So don’t guaranty anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ps. I don’t take pre-orders :wink:

Please do NOT rename the “OH SHIT” button.

2 Likes

Thanks - Please advise when ready

Did you load the right graphic here? Looks the same as your previous post. I’m not seeing all the labels as ALL CAPS.

Is it just me ?

I am also interested in the DIY kit.

Only the first letter of each word is capitalized :wink:

All the parts to build 14 remote control panels are in! Already build one panel for testing. :sunglasses: :+1:

Seriously underestimated the work needed to write the documentation. Building something yourself when you know what to do is a totally different ballgame then to write step by step instructions for other people :sweat_smile:. Decided to build a complete website for it.

Also made cnc cutting templates for the panel.

Still on schedule. Expecting everything ready for shipment mid November. Still not taking any pre-orders until everything is ready. (everyone who wants a kit needs to read the documentation first)

Anyhow… stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Thats Great News. Keep me on the list Please.

I would be interested in one of the extra PCBs that you have

Hello, Count me in as another person that would be interested in one of setups. I need to start logging into the forum more often so I dont miss this kind of stuff.

I would be interested in this but put me at the bottom of the list. My Journeyman won’t be in until January, and I have some urgent builds to batch out quick before I get around to mods.

I would also be very interested in this, what a great setup!

Put me on the list! This is such an awesome upgrade!

Hi…I bought an onefinity the day they opened preorders and got it last few days of November 2020. It’s my first CNC and I’ve been getting a charge out of it. I’m just doing carpentry right now, yet I have attempted some troublesome multi-device documents with apparatus changes and I haven’t had any issues that weren’t client mistake. I’ve messaged support late around evening time on the east coast, expecting to get an answer in several days and been astounded when I got a reaction 10 min later.

The actual machine is basic and strong, the regulator depends on a raspberry pi and regulator programming depends on Buildbotics open source and has a web interface. The issues I had identified with my utilization of CAD/CAM programming while making my records. It would give me blunders about MDI when I wasn’t adding custom gcode into the web interface. Changing my document fixed my issues. I utilize just linux or osx and that restricted my decisions. I picked Carbide Create on OS X as my essential apparatus and as I’ve learned it I’ve not needed to contact support once more.

YES!
https://forum.onefinitycnc.com/t/release-v1-remote-control-panel-v1-for-the-onefinity

This accessory would be a very cool addition to this machine. Definitely interested in the bare pcb and components as shown in the picture. Having a ton of fun with my Onefinity. :blush:

Please include me for a completed/tested unit and thank you for developing/manufacturing this!!

okay dear people, I promised to write a review about the control panel of Satoer. I have heard that I am the first to build a complete set. I must say that in the beginning I was a bit overwhelmed by the large amount of (very small) parts, but because of the very clear explanation I finally have a very nice controller.
building does require a steady hand to solder the small components, but a magnifying glass can go a long way. During the build I discovered that you have to pay attention to the fact that some components have to be in a certain position on the printed circuit board. but in the end a nice end result.

9 Likes

Looks great! Very nice. Thanks satoer for the design and thank you Cor for sharing your build photo.

I don’t know if I am up to building this. My soldering eyes are not what they used to be even with a magnifying headband as I found out repairing an old (90s vintage) Mirage UHF power amp for my ATV station recently. And none of that was surface mount.

Looking forward to availability of an assembled unit if that ever comes. But first I need to get my Journeyman and get familiar with it before I introduce anything new to the mix. Supposedly it will ship in the next few weeks.

1 Like