Post up them projects

Also- how do I go about sharing a file on here?

When you’re replying or posting a message, click on the icon that looks like an Up Arrow coming out of an inbox. Like here:

That will open a file selection dialog box that you can find your file and attach it. Or (on Windows anyway) drag the file onto the message box as you’re writing it. Or Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V lets you copy & paste into the message box.

1 Like

Ah, I don’t know how I missed that- Thanks!

Sander Holder Sides.dxf (7.9 KB)

Here’s the dxf I have- I will work on a svg if you’d like. Dado’s are .71" for the .688" plywood. the shelves are just 7x7"

1 Like

Decided to see how many ring dishes I could make in one day. Turns out 112!

8 Likes

Well, finally I found some time again to make a little project on my OnefinityCNC.
When I go to work, I take one or two (or more :wink: ) cookies with me. Instead of the plastic box, I can now take this new little wooden cookie box to work. So here is the result:

The top

Open (can be opened 180 degrees)

And the bottom/back side

16 Likes

Nice looking cookie box. It would make a nice watch/ring holder.
What species of wood is it?

Cheers

Thank you very much Neil.
It’s olive wood from Italy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good, but I would need a much bigger box.

2 Likes

hihihi… that’s true :joy: :joy: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

A while back I posted the files that I used to carve the cutouts for a router lift in the SawStop extension table. I finally got around to finishing the project today. I cut out the fence on the 1F as well.

I think the sacrificial fence might be overkill at 18mm plywood, but it works for now. The hardware is 1/4-20 jig hardware from Rockler/Amazon and the dust port is from an old bosch benchtop router table, but you can buy on Amazon for like $8.

router fence.crv (532.5 KB)
router fence.ngc (25.4 KB)

7 Likes

Beautiful work. It is … empty?

It really turned out great. The fence completes it!

:rofl: yes, but just for a (short) moment. :rofl:

Used my Onefinity for cutting the pockets and flattening this magnetic knife block. It was great for getting the spacing and depth right.

5 Likes

Thanks, I printed out this dust boot file. Got a 3d printer before Christmas and still learning, but it came out great.
I havent used it yet, still putting together my 1F.

Well, I finally got around to making a bit holder! Sticks to the top of my controller with magnets. The blue bases of the bit containers are press-fit into the corian, so I just pull the clear tops off to access the bits. An added bonus, with 1mm of corian thickness between the top side of the magnets and the bottom of the holes holds the collets nicely in place.

12 Likes

Serious grain! Odies is the best!

1 Like

Finished a few Arrow of Light plaques for my youngest son and his friend’s Cub Scout crossover event later this month. This commemorates 6 years of cub scouting.

8 Likes

@Kiwiki ,
I love your cookie box. It would make a great gift for my granddaughters. Two questions:

1. Where did you get the hinges?
  2. Would you mind sharing your files?

Thank you!